Before Tan Instruction:
- Shower, shave and exfoliate paying special attention to dry areas such as elbows, knees and feet.
- If you wax make sure to do so at least 24hours in advance.
- Do not apply any deodorant, makeup or lotion prior to your session.
- Wear dark loose fitting clothes and flip flops.
After Tan Instruction
- Allow 10 minutes to dry prior to getting dressed.
- Wait between 8 to 10 hours to shower or exercise.
- Avoid anything else that may cause you to perspire or get wet (like rain drops)
- Moisturize twice daily (Hydrated skin retains tan longer).
- Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxy acids.
- Avoid harsh scrubbing and long, hot baths. (Pat your skin dry in patting motion)
- Keep a towel handy since bronzer (temporary coloring) may rub off prior to your first shower.
- Apply a sun block with SPF while in the sun.
- Shower only NO Baths.
- Shave lightly using extra shaving cream or extra lather.
- No chlorine pools or hot tubs.
- If you choose to sleep in the bronzer, sleep on a dark sheets or blankets as bronzer may rub off. This will wash off your clothes, sheets and almost everything except for satin.